Saturday, March 15, 2008

Radiant Dawn I must have.............



This is the sequel of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.
For those who don't know I love the fire emblem games like there my favourite game.
P.S. Micheal I am sorry ,but fire emblem is so far he best game I have played and still play for the past like 5 to 7 years...
In this vid it is Ike's arch enemy The Black Knight...
He apperantly lived through the last fight and is in Radiant Dawn which this vid is about.Apparently as you can tell he is a beast and can't be hurt he even has 10 more hp then any humen character can have...They also have improved what the criticles look like now they are way cooler than Path of Radiance...
Now the down side..Its only for the wii. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
As you might have guessed thats what I am gonna save up for a stinking wii....Not to diss the wii its just they are hard to find in stock in stores ,so once I save up the money there is no guaranty that I will be able to find a wii soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Yeah... Um... Dude... I still can't be pro Fire Emblem... I have been boycotting it and will stick by my convictions. (Besides, after we learned about Christian liberty... it would be a sin if you somehow convinced me that it was okay to play Fire Emblem and I did it against my concience)
My opinion... Go out and buy a real game.